Your personal data is collected by us through our store, our website or our event.
The information we collect are, amongst others, name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, gender, identity card or passport number.
The Purpose for collecting your personal data
The personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purpose:
- To manage and verify the membership of our customer loyalty programme where applicable;
- To keep you informed about our new stores, products and services;
- To send you updates on products, news and events, rewards and promotions;
- Where appropriate for market research;
- To understand and analyze your needs and preferences;
- To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- To improve our services and to respond to requests or complaints.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data shall be stored in hard copies or in servers located in Malaysia and will be operated and used by us. The security of your personal data is our priority. We protect this data by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Our employees are trained in the proper handling of personal data. When we use other parties to provide services to you, we require them to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your personal data may be disclosed in the following events:
- If we are required under the law to do so;
- To third party service providers to enable the performance of the services relating to their appointment;
- To the subsidiaries and affiliated companies of the Melium Group.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
- Affiliated companies within the Melium Group for marketing and administrative purposes (for example payment, verification and IT purposes); and
- Marketing partners and third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators providing IT, website, customer relationship management and marketing support) who perform functions such as marketing, payment, fulfillment and delivery of orders.
- Our service providers, consultants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis
- Regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies
- Any court of law or relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings
Access, Corrections and Complaints
If you would like to make any enquiries or complaints or request access or correction of the personal data, you may contact us at 03-9051 2888 or fax to us at 03- 9059 3133 from 9.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday or you can e-mail to us at email@example.com. Any request to access or correct the personal data may be subject to a fee and also to requirements under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
At any time, you can opt to limit our right to process the personal data by calling us or e-mailing to us at the above contact details.